Schuler Design is accepting applications for a Project Coordinator position. The chosen candidate will be responsible for assisting the owner with client communication, project management, developer coordination and assistance with WordPress, Hubspot, and Shopify platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this position include:
- Providing support required for overall project execution focused on website design and development
- Manage internal developer project management system
- Assisting development of design schedules and project work plans
- Making website content edits in WordPress and Hubspot
- Assisting with project and developer costs
- Creating internal and external meeting agendas and meeting minutes
- Work with designers and developers throughout project process
- Testing and QA of websites and online assets
- Providing UI/UX input
- 1-2 years professional work experience in a technical or agency environment.
- Background in web design/development and/or digital marketing
- Proficiency in Asana, Slack, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with website platforms such as WordPress, Hubspot and Shopify
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a big plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Professional is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable working with internal and external clients.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Problem-solving skills
The is a great opportunity to join a fun growing company focused on digital design and development.